In the heart of Ravensburg, in the middle of the historic old town, you will find our townhouse at Obere Breite Str. 39. Despite its central downtown location, you are in a quiet neighborhood dominated by residential use, three minutes from Marienplatz.
The gable on the west side of the house with terraces and balcony faces the inner courtyard with about 200sqm garden. The east side opens to the Obere Breiten Straße with a small square to the Grüne Turm Straße. The origins of the house go back several hundred years, the facade dates back to the 1930s.
The apartments have been extensively renovated and are furnished in a modern and high-quality style with a clear and simple design: solid oak parquet flooring in the bedroom and living area, natural slate in the bathroom, designer fittings, flat screen TV, WLAN (free of charge) and fitted kitchens with oven, extractor fan, dishwasher and coffee machine.
In the basement there is a laundry room with washing machine and dryer (fee required).
We rent out holiday apartments. Room service is not included in the price. If this is desired, a separate agreement is necessary.
Free parking 650m away at Scheffelplatz.
There is no reception in the town house, only at Gut Hügle in Bottenreute 8km away. Breakfast is only available at Gut Hügle or next door in numerous cafés. After prepayment, access is granted via a combination lock. Check-in is then possible from 16:00. Check-out until 11:00. Chargeable late check-out possible until 14:00.
As our house guest you benefit from the following discounts on our farm:
- breakfast at the price of 8,90€ instead of 11,90€ per adult *
- 10% discount on the consumption in the restaurant *
- free entrance to the play barn as well as TrickPin ticket free of charge to the mini golf
- when buying a ticket 50% discount on the ticket of another attraction, e.g. corn maze or disc golf
* Valid only during the stay in the town house. No restaurant discount on Sundays, public holidays and eves. Please present booking confirmation to redeem.
In addition to the Erlebnishof from the 14th century, the Gut Hügle townhouse and the Gut Hügle Amtshaus enrich this unique and highly individual range of holiday apartments in lovingly renovated buildings steeped in tradition.